If you want to ‘natural up’ here are the latest trends
Healthy living can be achieved by following some natural health tips.
1. Eat a well-balanced diet.
2. Get enough sleep every day.
3. Exercise regularly and take care of your mental health as well as your physical health.
4. Drink plenty of water every day and keep hydrated with healthy drinks like fruit or vegetable juice, herbal tea, or coconut water, etc.
5. Consider taking natural supplements to address a range of health symptoms.
Let’s discuss these in more detail below.
Trends in healthy diets
In recent years, new diets have been popping up all over the place. Some of the more popular ones include veganism, Paleo, and ketogenic. These diets are all very different in what they require of their followers but they do have a few commonalities.
- Veganism is a diet that excludes animal products from one’s diet. This includes meat, eggs, and dairy products.
- Paleo is a diet that focuses on eating like our ancestors did before the agricultural revolution 10,000 years ago. This includes foods like vegetables and nuts but not grains or dairy products.
- Ketogenic is a high fat low carb diet that focuses on eating healthy fats to burn fat as fuel instead of carbohydrates for energy production.
Trends in sleep
Sleep deprivation has been linked to a number of health problems, including obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure and depression.
A study in the Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine found that people who slept less than six hours per night had a higher risk of stroke and heart disease than those who slept seven hours or more.
The National Sleep Foundation recommends between 7-9 hours of sleep per night for adults.
The latest sleep trends have been developed to make sure that you get the best night’s sleep possible. The key is to avoid any distractions before bedtime and give your body time to prepare for sleep with a pre-bed routine.
Interesting sleep trends that you can investigate further include:
- CBN gummies – provide relief from anxiety and pain
- Oura ring – track sleep metrics
- Weighted sleep sack – a sleeping bag weighted with small beads or pellets that provide a sense of calming pressure
- Bamboo pyjamas – softer and more relaxing fabric
- Lofi music – low fidelity sound that promotes relaxation
- Melatonin spray – contains the hormone melatonin that helps people fall asleep.
The latest exercise trends
Some of the most popular trends in exercise are:
- Crossfit: it is a high intensity interval training that involves a mix of weightlifting, cardio, and agility. It is designed to get you as fit as possible in the shortest amount of time.
- Yoga: this is one of the most popular exercises for people who want to relax and focus on their breathing while they are doing an activity.
- Pilates: this is another form of exercise that focuses on core stability, strength, and flexibility. It has been shown to help with back pain relief.
- Zumba: this type of exercise combines dance moves with aerobic steps and it’s often done in groups or classes. This type of exercise can be done by anyone because there are different levels for beginners and advanced.
Drinking Water Trends
The global population is getting thirsty. The demand for water is increasing, but the supply isn’t. This has led to an increase in drinking water trends.
In the US, bottled water consumption has increased by 50% since 2001. Bottled water is now the most consumed beverage in America, beating out soda and juice.
In China, a new trend emerged that’s related to drinking water – the “wellness” trend. Wellness has become a major factor in what people choose to drink and it’s not just about cleanliness anymore.
The use of supplements has been on the rise for a while now. The market for supplements is expected to grow by over 3 billion in the next 5 years. This is because people are becoming more aware of their health and what they put into their bodies.
Supplement trends are always changing and evolving with the times, but there are some trends that have remained consistent over time. One of these trends is the use of protein supplements to help with muscle growth and weight loss. Another trend that has remained consistent is the use of multivitamins to make up for any nutritional deficiencies in one’s diet or lifestyle.
There is also a growing trend of herbal remedies and Traditional Chinese Medicine, to address a range of different issues.
For example, a range of Chinese herbs may help to manage the symptoms asscoation with menopause. According to Dr. Natalie Dalton (TCM) from TherapyWorks “Chinese herbs, Ayurvedic and Western herbal treatments may be used together to manage menopausal symptoms”. This may include help with hot flushes, night sweats, mood changes, sleep issues, tiredness, and more.
Natural health is a way of living that promotes the idea of good health by using natural means. Natural living has been around for many centuries and it is becoming more popular than ever before.
There are many ways to live a natural lifestyle, but there are also some common trends that people follow in order to achieve their goal. Trends when it comes to your diet, sleep, exercise, fluid intake and supplementation can all work together to provide better health outcomes.